Hip-Hop Belly Dancing Course – is an online belly dance class that has been gaining in popularity, but is it effective? Here’s a review of its pros and cons.
Mariella of Hip-Hop Belly Dancing Course offers over 50 videos (over 8 hours) of belly dance instruction and promises a fun, engaging and easy way to learn hip-hop belly dancing.
Judging from the content being offered, this course is relatively inexpensive compared to other belly dancing DVDs. But lets take a closer look at its pros and cons.
– Belly Dancing Course is one of the most comprehensive class on belly dancing I’ve seen. It includes 5 major routines taught by 3 different teachers. It covers almost every move, including advanced combinations and performances. As such it is great for both beginners and experts alike.
– One-on-One coaching is priceless. Mariella offers private individual coaching by skype and email. This is indeed invaluable for anyone starting in belly dancing and its the closest thing you can get as compared to a real live dance class.
– This high-caliber package has earned accolades for Mariella’s clear and supportive teaching style, her attention to solid technique, as well as for its exceptional production quality. It’s fun, easy to follow and “holds your hand” at every step of the way.
– You get the convenient option of watching online, downloading all the videos or getting the DVD edition.
– Also, Belly Dancing Course is the only online course I’ve ever see to offer a full money back guarantee. That means if you’re not completely satisfied with the course, you will get your money back. It makes this a risk-free to try it out.
– As with any dance class, the best learning environment is in a real class. However, Belly Dancing Course is the closest thing you can get if you don’t have the time or money to sign up for a class in your area. The one-on-one private coaching by Mariella really separates this from other similar online courses.
– It may be a little overwhelming at first due to the huge amount of content. However, all videos are organized by category so if you’re a beginner, you should start with the basics right at the top.
Here’s the bottom line:
Overall, there is no doubt that Belly Dancing Course is a very comprehensive and detailed online class that comes with a great amount of content and exceptional video production.
The private coaching by Mariella makes this course head and shoulders above any other similar course on belly dancing.
I highly recommend this course and if you’re looking to start belly dancing, this will be perfect companion to get started with.